Address: 3618-24, Ariake, Hodaka, Azumino, Nagano 〒399-8301
Spring / summer season (from April to October): 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Autumn / winter season (from November to March): 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Monday (or the following weekday when Monday is a national holiday or a substitute holiday)
The following day of a national holiday
During the year-end and New Year holidays (from December 28 to January 3)
Free of charge
Capacity for six standard-sized cars
The capacity and parking space are limited.
Please make reservations in advance.
We’d appreciate your cooperation in the following matters to make your visit here a comfortable one:
- In the exhibition room, please refrain from any behaviors that may disturb other visitors.
- Refrain from touching any handcraft works and exhibits.
- Refrain from smoking inside the building.
- No dangerous objects are allowed inside the premise.
- Pets are not allowed inside the building.
- Please follow instructions from our staff for matters not specified hereinabove.
For visitors hoping to see the wild silk weaving studio:
Since silk weaving requires subtle craftsmanship and concentration, please refrain from getting too close to the weavers or touching any items. You may not be able to see the weaving demonstration depending on working processes. Please contact us in advance when you hope to see the weaving demonstration.